SWIFT format conversions
The MyFormat module facilitates conversion between SWIFT nad ISO 20022 messages and proprietary data formats.
- A conversion runtime between SWIFT MT or MX (ISO 20022) and custom XML, FIXED-LENGTH or CSV files
- A straight-forward to use Java library; no special tool or code generation required
- A consistent mapping table design for any format combination
- Support for programmatic mapping rules in plain Java
- Support for externalized mapping rules in simple Excel spreadsheets or a database
Format conversion is based on customizable rules. A mapping rule defines how a portion of content from the source message is selected, transformed and set into the target message. A rule is basically composed by the source and target content selectors, plus a combination of optional transformations.
A dictionary of 50+ transformation function is available to manipulate content gathered from the source message before setting it into the target message, including string manipulation, date formats, number formats and math operations.