This section contains resources to help you develop your application on top of Prowide platform for SWIFT
- New Version 7.8.9 has been released: this is the LTS maintenance version for Prowide Core at current SRU (2016)
- Version 7.9 including the update for the upcoming SRU2017 will be publicly available on October. If you are interested to receive the early release please check our Services for a subscription package.
What's Prowide Core?
Prowide Core is an open source Java framework for managing SWIFT messages. The project (previously known as WIFE) is active since 2006, production ready and commercially supported.
- Java model for ISO 15022 MT (ex: MT103 and Field32A classes, for all MT message categories)
- Parser from SWIFT (FIN or RJE) into Java
- Builder API from Java to SWIFT (FIN or RJE)
- Conversion to JSON and proprietary XML
- Complementary model suited for persistence
- Generic support for ISO 20022 MX
For SWIFT messages validation, comprehensive model for MX, duplicates detection, matching and more, please check our complementary library Prowide Integrator.
API & Examples
For additional support you main share your doubts and problems with our users' community and also contact us for commercial professional support services
Legacy tickets at sourceforge